|Preparation Guideline for Poster Sessions
Participants with an accepted poster paper must present their poster during the Poster Session. Only one pillar will be assigned for each poster paper. For the details, please refer to the followings:
Preparation Guideline for Oral Sessions
- The pillar can accommodate ONE A1-sized poster (NOT multiple A4-sized slides)
- The printed Poster hard copy should be taken to the conference, and posted at the designated area at the assigned date and time. Poster printing facility will not be available at the conference.
- Technical equipment will be available for the hanging of posters.
- Authors who are presenting the poster are required to hang their poster 5 minutes before the session starts and stand by their poster during the assigned poster session.
- Please remove your poster after the assigned date and time. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for posters that are not removed on time.
- Duration of the Presentation
- Each oral presentation will be given 20 minutes (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes Q&A)
- Each short oral presentation will be given 5 minutes (4 minutes for presentation and 1 minute Q&A)
- Equipment in Presentation Room
- Each presentation room will have the beam projector and laptop computer running PowerPoint under MS Windows, equipped with USB port.
- Preparation for Your Presentation Session
- Bring a USB memory with your PowerPoint presentation and make sure that your file is copied on the laptop computer in the session room before the session starts. Please arrive at the presentation room 15 minutes before the actual session starts and introduce yourself to the session chair. Be prepared to give some bibliographic details about yourself to the session chair so that he/she can introduce you before your presentation.