invited to submit theirs papers in English of up to 8 double
column pages, presenting the results of original research or
innovative practical applications relevant to the conference.
Short works, up to 4 pages, will be presented in poster sessions,
may be submitted as short papers representing work in progress
or suggesting possible research direction. All paper submissions
will be done electronically, as indicating in instruction on
the conference website (http://www.imcom.org or http://www.icuimc.org)
* Regular Papers: Camera-ready papers should not be longer than 8 pages.
* Short Papers: Camera-ready papers should not be longer than 4 pages.
Selected papers presented at the conference will be published after further improvement and
revision at two SCIE & two SCI journals
* Both regular and short papers should be in PDF
or ACM Proceedings format (Word/LaTeX). Templates could be
* The submissions are generally reviewed for relevance with the conference scope, novelty against current state of the art, significance of the research contribution and English language.
* IMCOM research papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process managed through EasyChair. Each paper is reviewed independently by three reviewers, and assigned reviewers submit their anonymous reviews through EasyChair.
* IMCOM TPC then select the papers for conference proceeding based on reviewers score and comments.
* Camera-ready Manuscripts for Accepted Papers
Camera-ready papers should be submitted via the EasyChair
system. The camera ready version of your paper should be uploaded
in PDF form with an editable file (or files) - MS word or
Latex (doc, docx, pdf, tex, zip).
Camera-ready entry page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acmimcom2018