Authors of accepted papers must timely submit their camera-ready manuscript (Hard deadline Nov. 30, 2018, 23:59 EST, via EasyChair system)
revised to address the reviewers' comments and formatted accordingly. Failure in timely upload of camera
ready of your submission will result in canceled publication. The camera-ready version of your paper must be uploaded in PDF as well as an editable file (or files) - MS word (.doc, .docx) and Latex files.
* Regular Papers: Camera-ready papers should be from 10 to 20 pages.
* Short Papers: Camera-ready papers should NOT be from 6 to 9 pages.
* Both regular and short papers should be Springer Proceedings format (Word/LaTeX). Templates could be
downloaded from below or you can find it at the
Selected papers presented at the conference will be published after further improvement and
revision at Special Issues in IEEE Access, WCMC, Oxford The Computer Journal, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, along with 5 other SCI/SCIE journals
Consent to Publish Form
In order to publish in Springer proceedings, author must submit a filled and signed consent to publish form. To do so please follow the following steps:
* Step 1: Download the consent to publish form.
* Step 2: Fill the consent to publish form and sign it using pen (no digital signatures).
* Step 3: Scan the filled and signed consent to publish form and upload it on EasyChair system along with your newly updated camera-ready paper.
* The submissions are generally reviewed for relevance with the conference scope, novelty against current state of the art, significance of the research contribution and English language.
* IMCOM research papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process managed through EasyChair. Each paper is reviewed independently by three reviewers, and assigned reviewers submit their anonymous reviews through EasyChair.
* IMCOM TPC then select the papers for conference proceeding based on reviewers score and comments.