**ACM ICUIMC 2011 is indexed by SCOPUS**
February 21-23, 2011, Seoul, Korea
International Hall, Sungkyunkwan University
International cosponsored by SIGAPP & SIGKDD
This conference explores emerging interests and novel ideas in the area of
information management, communication technologies and their implication
of social interaction. The aim of the Fifth International Conference on
Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication is to provide a forum
promoting new visionary approaches and interdisciplinary researches. The
conference brings researchers together from academia and industry,
encourages the exchanges of ideas and information, and provides a unique
opportunity in which both technology and social science meet. Two main
tracks for information processing management and communication will be
held, covering both research and application works of information
management, intelligent information processing, interaction management,
networking/telecommunications, and social interaction.fake omega for saleomega replica watches online
* Paper submission due: October 31, 2010
* Paper acceptance notice: December 12, 2010
* Camera-ready papers & ACM copyright release due: December 27, 2010
* Camera-ready papers & ACM copyright release due: January 7, 2011
Authors are invited to submit theirs papers in English of up to 10 double
column pages, presenting the results of original research or innovative
practical applications relevant to the conference. Short works, up to 5 pages,
will be presented in poster sessions, may be submitted as short papers
representing work in progress or suggesting possible research direction.
All paper submissions will be done electronically, as indicating in
instruction on the conference website (http://www.icuimc.org).
* Regular Papers: Camera-ready papers should not be longer than 10 pages.
* Short Papers: Camera-ready papers should not be longer than 5 pages.
Selected papers presented at the conference will be published after further
improvement and revision at three SCIE journals
* If you need an invitation letter to apply for Korean visa to attend
ACM ICUIMC 2011, please make a request to email@example.com.
REGISTRATION: FOR INFORMATION
Camera-ready: FOR INFORMATION
ICUIMC 2011 PHOTOS: FOR INFORMATION
* Suk-Han Lee, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
* Lajos Hanzo, University of Southampton, UK
Conference Secretariat: Dr. Yuna Chae, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea