Guide for Authors
Authors are invited to submit theirs papers in English of up to 10 double column pages, presenting the results of original research or innovative practical applications relevant to the conference. Short works, up to 5 pages, will be presented in poster sessions, may be submitted as short papers representing work in progress or suggesting possible research direction. All paper submissions will be done electronically, as indicating in instruction on the conference website (http://www.icuimc.org)
* Regular Papers: Camera-ready papers should not be longer than 10 pages.
* Short Papers: Camera-ready papers should not be longer than 5 pages.
Selected papers presented at the conference will be published after further improvement and revision at three SCIE journals
* Both regular and short papers should be in PDF and in ACM Proceedings format.
(Templates can be found at
* Camera-Ready Manuscripts for Accepted Papers
Camera-ready papers should be submitted via the EasyChair system.
Signed and scanned ACM copyright forms should be submitted to Yuna Chae (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ACM copyright form may be found at http://www.acm.org/pubs/copyright_form.html
Please write the camera-ready as the following,
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is
granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, or republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and(or) a fee.
ICUIMC '11, February 21-23, 2011, Seoul, Korea
Copyright 2011 ACM 978-1-4503-0571-6.. $10.00.
* The ACM ICUIMC 2011 proceedings ISBN number: 978-1-4503-0571-6.
* Please include the ISBN number at the bottom of the ACM copyright statement on the left lower corner of the
first page of the camera-ready paper.
If you need an invitation letter to apply for Korean visa to attend ICUIMC 2011,
please make a request to email@example.com